Square/ www.Squareup.com SUCKS!!!!

You guys know that Answer Financial is one of the crappiest excuses for an employer and in our household it is a synonym for poop. I have successfully talked loved ones from working there and also have witnessed some crazy person ripping their News Sentinel's advertisements from their machines and throwing them away time and time again. Well, next on the poop list is Square- the credit card reader. There were some questionable charges (to them) last week on my account and without speaking one word to me they have frozen thousands of dollars in my bank account for 90 days and terminated my account. Business owners BEWARE!!! Use Paypal or Intuit!!! More to come.

SQUARE SUCKS!
ANSWER FINANCIAL SUCKS!
www.squareup.com SUCKS!

Funkmaster V's Uptown Cabs of Renown..... not too shabby